The Artist’s Ludovic Bource seems primed to win this, although the fact that the branch nominated John Williams twice may reflect a desire by the Academy to break some more records.
I correctly predicted three out of 5 of these nominees (60%), with the other two nominees being from my top 8 in my previous predictions.
1. Ludovic Bource for The Artist (Predicted Winner) (previous rank 1)
2. John Williams for War Horse (previous rank 2)
3. Howard Shore for Hugo (previous rank 3)
4. Alberto Iglesias for Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (previous rank 8)
5. John Williams for The Adventures Of Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn (previous rank 6)
As always, check the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog for the most updated predictions in all categories!
To see how I am doing in each race, check out my Track Record Page.
See Original Score predictions for other years HERE.
Like words with your music? Check out the Original Song predictions.
See predictions for other categories at the 84th Oscars HERE.
Switch to another year: 84th, 85th, 86th, 87th, 88th, 89th