Here are today’s rankings for the 84th Oscar Best Picture race, with previous ranking shown in parenthesis after each entry.
I correctly predicted 8 out of 9 of these (88%), with Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close still making it into my top 10 (100%). You can see how I am doing in the other races at my Track Record Page.
1. The Artist (Predicted Winner) (previous rank 1)
2. Hugo (previous rank 4)
3. The Descendants (previous rank 2)
4. The Help (previous rank 5)
5. Moneyball (previous rank 7)
6. Midnight In Paris (previous rank 6)
7. War Horse (previous rank 3)
8. The Tree Of Life (previous rank 8)
9. Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close (previous rank 10)
As always, check the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog for the most updated predictions in all categories!
See Best Picture predictions for other years HERE.
See predictions for other categories at the 84th Oscars HERE.
Switch to another year: 84th, 85th, 86th, 87th, 88th, 89th