I correctly predicted 3 of the 5 nominees in this category (60%), with all 5 coming from my top 10 (100%). I still think that Woody Allen will win this, unless The Artist sweeps or there are Academy members who want to vote for A Separation, but don't want to sit through all five foreign films in order to vote for it in that category.
1. Woody Allen for Midnight In Paris (Predicted Winner) (previous rank 1)
2. Michel Hazanavicius for The Artist (previous rank 2)
3. Asghar Farhadi for A Separation (previous rank 8)
4. J.C. Chandor for Margin Call (previous rank 9)
5. Kristen Wiig and Annie Mumolo for Bridesmaids (previous rank 5)
As always, check the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog for the most updated predictions in all categories!
To see how I am doing in each race, check out my Track Record Page.
See Original Screenplay predictions for other years HERE.
Or check out the Adapted Screenplay predictions.
See predictions for other categories at the 84th Oscars HERE.
Switch to another year: 84th, 85th, 86th, 87th, 88th, 89th