Thursday, April 7, 2011

What I Saw: The Adjustment Bureau (84th Oscar Race) 4/7/11

EDITORS NOTE: These predictions were made in April 2011 and reflect what my thinking was at that time.  I have updated my predictions since then, but leave these on the blog for a historical record. For the most updated list of predictions, go to the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog.

What I Saw: The Adjustment Bureau

Oscar Chances: A possible long shot in a few categories:

Art Direction
Cinematography
Film Editing
Visual Effects (although after seeing the movie I’m actually lowering it’s rank in this category)
Sound Editing
Sound Mixing

And just for fun, I am also listing it as a long shot for Costume Design, in honor of those hats!

As always, check the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog for the most updated predictions in all categories!


Read more of my reviews HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment