EDITORS NOTE: These predictions were made in May 2011 and reflect what my thinking was at that time. I have updated my predictions since then, but leave these on the blog for a historical record. For the most updated list of predictions, go to the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog.
I have found several potential entries for the 85th Oscar Live Action Short race, so I am beginning the predictions now. After all, this blog is called “Never Too Early Movie Predictions” for a reason, and we have to start somewhere!
1. Luis Gallindo for The Package
2. Anthony Spadaccini for Therapy
3. Paul Krizian for The Story Of Us
4. Tati Barrantes And Andinh Ha for Akirake
5. Mattan Cohen for All You Need
11. Dustin Owl Johnson for Lucky Day
12. Abigail Zealey Bess for Here’s What I Like: Fashion And Flowers. And Now I’ll Tell You Why
13. David Lowe for Meet The Cleavers
14. Renn Reed and Mark Barth for Lost Angels (The Discovery)
15. Justin Michael and Jacob Reed for The Bride Of Frankenstein
16. Kirk Bair for Dog Days
As always, check the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog for the most updated predictions in all categories!
See Live Action Short predictions for other years HERE.
If you’re really into shorts, check out the Animated Shorts and Documentary Shorts.
See predictions for other categories at the 85th Oscars HERE.
Switch to another year: 84th, 85th, 86th, 87th, 88th, 89th