I have found several potential entries for the 86th Oscar Documentary Feature race.
1. Costa Rica Untitled
2. Mark Moormann for The Old Ballgame
3. Sini Anderson for The Kathleen Hanna Project
4. Michael Gondry for Untitled Noam Chomsky Documentary
5. Avi Lewis for The Message
6. Marina Zenovich for Pictures At A Revolution: Five Movies And the Rebirth Of Hollywood.
7. Arly Badmer for Colton Harris-Moore Documentary
8. Michel Negroponte for The Autobiography of Michelle Maren
9. Sam Dunn and Scott McFadyen for Satan
10. Dean J. Augustin for Final Voice: John F. Kennedy
11. Justin Thaler for Year Zero: The Politics of Punk
12. Jeffrey Schwarz for Tab Hunter Confidential
13. Jim Jarmusch for Untitled Stooges Documentary
As always, check the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog for the most updated predictions in all categories!
See Documentary Feature predictions for other years HERE.
If you’re really into documentaries, check out the Documentary Shorts also.
See predictions for other categories at the 86th Oscars HERE.
Switch to another year: 84th, 85th, 86th, 87th, 88th, 89th