Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I Saw: Fast Five (84th Oscar Race)

EDITORS NOTE: These predictions were made in May 2011 and reflect what my thinking was at that time.  I have updated my predictions since then, but leave these on the blog for a historical record. For the most updated list of predictions, go to the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog.

What I Saw: Fast Five
Oscar Chances: Sometimes one goes to the movies simply to enjoy the action, the car races and the stunts. Having said that, it is also important to remember that earlier movies from this franchise have been recognized as nominees for some of the precursor awards, particularly in the sound categories.

Sound Mixing (currently ranked 24)
Visual Effects (currently ranked 30)
Sound Editing (currently ranked 31)
Best Song (currently unranked, but I will likely add this when I do the next update to that category)

As always, check the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog for the most updated predictions in all categories!

Read more of my reviews HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment