Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What I Saw: The Hangover Part II (84th Oscar Race)

EDITORS NOTE: These predictions were made in May 2011 and reflect what my thinking was at that time.  I have updated my predictions since then, but leave these on the blog for a historical record. For the most updated list of predictions, go to the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog.

What I Saw: The Hangover Part II

Oscar Chances: I had always predicted this film’s chances to be slim. Now that I’ve seen it, even those slim chances are fading away.

Adapted Screenplay: Craig Mazin, Scott Armstrong and Todd Phillips (ranked 49 as of 4/25/11, will likely drop off the list with the next set of predictions).

Song: Christophe Beck (ranked 29 as of 4/28/11, will drop lower with the next set of predictions).

As always, check the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog for the most updated predictions in all categories!

Read more of my reviews HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment