Here are today’s updates for the 84th Oscar Live Action Shorts category. I correctly predicted 2 out of the 5 nominees (40%), although my previously predicted winner did not make the cut.
1. Hallvar Witzo for Tuba Atlantic (Predicted Winner) (previous rank 3) (IMDB) (Trailer)
2. Max Zahle and Stefan Gieren for Raju (previous rank 4) (IMDB) (Trailer) (Longer clip)
3. Terry George and Oorlagh George for The Shore (previous rank 7) (Webpage and Trailer) (Facebook)
4. Andrew Bowler and Gigi Causey for Time Freak (previous rank 8) (IMDB) (Facebook) (Trailer) (Lord Of The Films' Review)
5. Peter McDonald and Eimear O’Kane for Pentecost (previous rank 10) (IMDB) (Trailer)
As always, check the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog for the most updated predictions in all categories!
To see how I am doing in each race, check out my Track Record Page.
See Live Action Short predictions for other years HERE.
If you’re really into shorts, check out the Animated Shorts and Documentary Shorts.
See predictions for other categories at the 84th Oscars HERE.
Switch to another year: 84th, 85th, 86th, 87th, 88th, 89th