Thursday, February 2, 2012

84th Oscar Documentary Feature Updates (2/2/12)

I correctly predicted 2 of the 5 nominees (40%), with my previously predicted winner missing out, and am therefore taking a new look at the race and shaking up my predictions a bit. I will be doing a more detailed analysis soon for the LAMB Devours The Oscars series, but for now I’m simply posting updated rankings.



1. Wim Wenders and Gian-Piero Ringel for Pina (Predicted Winner) (previous rank 4)
2. Joe Berlinger and Bruce Sinofsky for Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory (previous rank 6)
3. Danfung Dennis and Mike Lerner for Hell And Back Again (previous rank 2)
4. Daniel Lindsay, T.J. Martin and Rich Middlemas for Undefeated (previous rank 11)
5. Marshall Curry and Sam Cullman for If A Tree Falls: A Story Of The Earth Liberation Front (previous rank 8)


As always, check the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog for the most updated predictions in all categories!
To see how I am doing in each race, check out my Track Record Page.
See Documentary feature predictions for other years HERE.
If you’re really into documentaries, check out the Documentary Shorts also.
See predictions for other categories at the 84th Oscars HERE.
Switch to another year: 84th,  85th,  86th,  87th,  88th,  89th  

No comments:

Post a Comment