I correctly predicted 3 out of 5 of these nominees (60%).
1. Lucy Walker and Kira Carstensen for The Tsunami And The Cherry Blossom (Predicted Winner) (previous rank 1) Trailer. Link To Official Site. IMDB page.
2. James Spione for Incident In New Baghdad (previous rank 2). Trailer. Additional Scene. Link To Official Site. IMDB page. My Review.
3. Gail Dolgin and Robin Fryday for The Barber of Birmingham: Foot Soldier Of The Civil Rights Movement (previous rank 3). Trailer. Link To Official Site. IMDB page.
4. Daniel Junge and Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy for Saving Face (previous rank 6). Trailer. Link To Official Site. IMDB page.
5. Rebecca Cammisa and Julie Anderson for God Is The Bigger Elvis (previous rank 7). IMDB page. News Article.
You can also learn more about several of these films from my previous post for this category.
As always, check the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog for the most updated predictions in all categories!
To see how I am doing in each race, check out my Track Record Page.
See Documentary Short predictions for other years HERE.
If you’re into documentaries, you might also like the Documentary Features.
If you’re really into shorts, check out the Animated Shorts and Live Action Shorts.
See predictions for other categories at the 84th Oscars HERE.
Switch to another year: 84th, 85th, 86th, 87th, 88th, 89th