Friday, January 27, 2012

A Look Back: Screenplays

I correctly predicted 4 of the 5 adapted screenplay nominees (80%), with the fifth being ranked 6. In the Original Screenplay race, I correctly predicted 3 of the 5 (60%), with Margin Call and A Separation showing up at numbers 8 and 9 on my list.


What I predicted correctly, and when I came close.



As always, check the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog for the most updated predictions in all categories!
For even more information on how I am doing in each race, and eventually an analysis of each individual race, be sure to check out my Track Record Page.
See predictions for Adapted Screenplay and Original Screenplay.
See predictions for other categories at the 84th Oscars HERE.
Switch to another year: 84th,  85th,  86th,  87th,  88th,  89th  

No comments:

Post a Comment