Friday, January 27, 2012

84th Oscar Adapted Screenplay Updates (1/27/12)

I correctly predicted 4 out of 5 of these (80%) with the Ides Of March being number 6 in my previous predictions. In the end, I think that this will come down to The Descendants versus Moneyball for the win. I may change my mind between now and the ceremony, but for now I’m going with The Descendants.



1. Alexander Payne, Nat Faxon and Jim Rash for The Descendants (Predicted Winner) (previous rank 1)
2. Aaron Sorkin and Steven Zaillian for Moneyball (previous rank 2)
3. John Logan for Hugo (previous rank 4)
4. George Clooney and Grant Heslov for The Ides Of March (previous rank 6)
5. Bright O’Connor and Peter Straughaun for Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (previous rank 5)

For a slightly more irreverent take on this race, check out Jason’s analysis.

As always, check the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog for the most updated predictions in all categories!
To see how I am doing in each race, check out my Track Record Page.
See Adapted Screenplay predictions for other years HERE.
Or check out the Original Screenplay predictions.
See predictions for other categories at the 84th Oscars HERE.
Switch to another year: 84th,  85th,  86th,  87th,  88th,  89th  

No comments:

Post a Comment