Tuesday, January 24, 2012

84th Oscar Supporting Actor Updates (1/25/12)

I correctly predicted 3 of these 5 (60%), with all of the eventual nominees coming from my top 7. Max von Sydow had actually been in my top 5 in October, but I moved him down in December when his film was not receiving any precursor nominations.



1. Christopher Plummer in Beginners (Predicted Winner) (previous rank 1)
2. Kenneth Branagh in My Week With Marilyn (previous rank 2)
3. Nick Nolte in Warrior (previous rank 6)
4. Max von Sydow in Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close (previous rank 7)
5. Jonah Hill in Moneyball (previous rank 4)


As always, check the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog for the most updated predictions in all categories!
See how I did with the other categories on my Track Record Page.
See Supporting Actor predictions for other years HERE.
Or check out the Lead Actor, Lead Actress and Supporting Actress predictions.
See predictions for other categories at the 84th Oscars HERE.
Switch to another year: 84th,  85th,  86th,  87th,  88th,  89th  

No comments:

Post a Comment