Here are today’s rankings for the 85th Oscar Live Action Short race (2012-2013 awards season), with previous ranking shown in parenthesis after each entry.
1. Luis Gallindo for The Package (previous rank 1)
2. Anthony Spadaccini for Therapy (previous rank 2)
3. Paul Krizian for The Story Of Us (previous rank 3)
4. Tati Barrantes And Andinh Ha for Adirake (previous rank 4)
5. Mattan Cohen for All You Need (previous rank 5)
6. Dustin Owl Johnson for Lucky Day (previous rank 6)
7. Abigail Zealey Bess for Here’s What I Like: Fashion And Flowers. And Now I’ll Tell You Why (previous rank 7)
8. David Lowe for Meet The Cleavers (previous rank 8)
9. Renn Reed and Mark Barth for Lost Angels (The Discovery) (previous rank 9)
10. Justin Michael and Jacob Reed for The Bride Of Frankenstein (previous rank 10)
11. Kirk Bair for Dog Days (previous rank 11)
12. Drew Stephens for Viewer Discretion Advised (Tape 96) (New)
13. Joe Greto for Faded (New)
14. Macaroni and Lutes (New)
15. Smoke (New)
16. Elfar Adalsteins for Subculture (New)
17. Emily Attwood for The Circle Only Has One Side (New)
18. Lincoln Howes for Hostile Witness (New)
19. Heather Morrison for Redumption (New)
20. Tim Sloat for Brother (New)
21. Anya (New)
22. Greenberg Securities (New)
23. Mac vs. PC (New)
24. Eating Out (New)
25. Video Jock (New)
As always, check the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog for the most updated predictions in all categories!
See Live Action Short predictions for other years HERE.
If you’re really into shorts, check out the Animated Shorts and Documentary Shorts.
See predictions for other categories at the 85th Oscars HERE.
Switch to another year: 84th, 85th, 86th, 87th, 88th, 89th