Monday, September 26, 2011

Updates To My Track Record. 84th Oscar Foreign Language Race

More countries have announced their submissions for the 84th Oscar Foreign Language race. I am keeping track of which ones I got correct on my Track Record Page, and my current score is 41.4%. I will do another set of predictions for that race once all submissions have been announced.

To see My Track Record page, go HERE, or look for it in the upper right hand corner of this blog.
To see my previous predictions for the 84th Foreign Language race, go HERE.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!
    Almodovar's "The Skin that I Live In" *won't* be the Spanish contende in this category. that changes the entire Status Quo!

    (BtW - Don't you think i will eb funny if "Footnote" (Israel) "A Seperation" (Iran) and "Where do We Go Now?" (Lebanon) will all be nominated in the same category? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, it looks like it might be entirely possible that Iran, Israel and Lebanon are all top contenders.

    It's really nice to see the love shared a bit, instead of having the same traditional European countries always getting all the nominations.

    ReplyDelete