I think this race comes down to Skyfall and Les Miserables. Will they go with the artist that is hot right now for the win? Or will they want to honor the people who composed Les Miserables, even if the song they are rewarding isn’t the most famous? I find myself going back and forth between these two nearly every day, but for now I’ll bet on Adele for the win.
1. Skyfall from Skyfall (Predicted Winner)
2. Suddenly from Les Miserables
3. Learn Me Right from Brave
4. Ancora Qui from Django Unchained
5. Pi’s Lullaby from Life Of Pi
6. Everybody Needs A Friend from Ted
7. Still Alive from Paul Williams Is Still Alive
8. From Here To The Moon And Back from Joyful Noise
9. Freedom from Django Unchained
10. Song Of The Lonely Mountain from The Hobbit
11. Touch The Sky from Brave
12. Breath Of Life from Snow White And The Huntsman
13. Strange Love from Frankenweenie
14. Who Did That To You from Django Unchained
15. When Can I See You Again from Wreck-It Ralph
16. Snake Eyes from Promised Land
17. For You from Act Of Valor
18. This Gift from The Odd Life Of Timothy Green
19. Cosmonaut from Lawless
20. Still Dream from Rise Of The Guardians
21. Abraham’s Daughter from The Hunger Games
22. Dull Tool from This Is Forty
23. Before My Time from Chasing Ice
24. Ladies Of Tampa from Magic Mike
25. Love Always Comes As A Surprise from Madagascar 3
26. Wide Awake from Katy Perry: Part Of Me
27. Not Running from Stand Up Guys
28. One Wing from Sparkle
29. Anything Made Of Paper from West Of Memphis
30. Let It Rain from Being Flynn
As always, check the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog for the most updated predictions in all categories!
See Original Song predictions for other years HERE.
If you love music, you might also want to check out the Original Score predictions.
See predictions for other categories at the 85th Oscars HERE.
Switch to another year: 85th, 86th, 87th, 88th, 89th