Saturday, January 19, 2013

Be Sure To Visit The LAMB Devours The Oscars


As some of you already know, I’m organizing “The LAMB Devours The Oscars” event for the Large Association Of Movie Blogs. It’s one of the ways that I can help out the organization without losing too much of my focus on awards coverage. It’s also a form of community service, and perhaps will go a small way towards making up for the fact that I haven’t been commenting on everyone’s blogs the way I used to.

From now through Oscar night, the series will feature 32 different authors giving their perspective on all the categories and best picture nominees. Some of them share my reverence for these events; others help us take a humorous step back from the drama of it all, but all of them are worthy of your attention. The first several entries are already up, and you can keep watching as all of them come in by visiting The LAMB Devours The Oscars page.

And for those film bloggers who haven’t done so yet, I encourage you to Join The LAMB. It’s a great community and a great way to get connected with others who share your passion for the cinematic arts.

Happy reading!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment