Sunday, March 13, 2011

Category Confusion (84th Oscars) Updated 3/13/11

EDITORS NOTE: These predictions were made in March 2011 and reflect what my thinking was at that time.  I have updated my predictions since then, but leave these on the blog for a historical record. For the most updated list of predictions, go to the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog.

Based on further reading, it looks like a few of my earlier predictions should have been placed into different categories. I’ve updated the tracker pages to reflect the changes below.

Given that the Academy gets categories confused AFTER having seen the films, I’m not going to be too hard on myself for confusing things a year in advance!

Sean Penn moved from Supporting Actor to Lead Actor in This Must Be The Place
James Franco moved from Lead Actor to Supporting Actor in The Iceman

No comments:

Post a Comment