Sunday, March 13, 2011

What I Saw: Mooz-lum. (84th Oscar Race)

EDITORS NOTE: These predictions were made in March 2011 and reflect what my thinking was at that time.  I have updated my predictions since then, but leave these on the blog for a historical record. For the most updated list of predictions, go to the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog.

What I Saw: Mooz-lum.

Oscar Chances: This is a fantastic movie that initially has potential nomination chances in the following categories:

Best Picture: Mooz-lum
Best Director: Qasim Basir
Lead Actor: Evan Ross
Supporting Actress: Nia Long
Supporting Actress: Kimberley Drummond
Supporting Actress: Summer Bishil
Supporting Actor: Jonathan Smith
Supporting Actor: Danny Glover
Supporting Actor: Dorian Missick
Supporting Actor: Roger Guenveur Smith
Supporting Actor: Kunal Sharma
Original Screenplay: Qasim Basir

For updated current rankings, always make sure to check the tracker pages in the upper right column of this blog.

Read more of my reviews HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment