Sunday, March 13, 2011

What I Saw/What I’ll Watch If It Shows On TV (83rd Oscar Race)

The 83rd Oscar Race is over, but I thought I’d record the movies I saw over the past year, as well as the movies that I’d catch if they showed on TV.

Not all of these were Oscar-type movies, but I have included them for my own records.

What I Saw:
127 Hours
Alice In Wonderland
Biutiful
Black Swan
Blue Valentine
Burlesque
Catfish
Conviction
Date Night
Death At A Funeral
Due Date
Even The Rain (Tambien La Lluvia)
For Colored Girls
Fruit Fly (2009 release date)
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1
Inception
Iron Man 2
Knight And Day
La Mission (2009 release date)
Mooz-lum
Off World (about the Philippines’ Smokey Mountains)
Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time
Rabbit Hole
Robin Hood
Salt
Sex And The City 2
Shutter Island
Step Up 3D
The Extra Man
The Fighter
The Karate Kid
The Kids Are All Right
The King’s Speech
The Social Network
The Square (2008 release date)
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
True Grit
Valentine’s Day (seen on TV)
Why Did I Get Married Too?
Winter’s Bone


What I’ll Watch If It Shows On TV:

Animal Kingdom
Another Year
Barney’s Version
Exit Through The Gift Shop
Frankie & Alice
Greenberg
How To Train Your Dragon
I Love You Phillip Morris
Kick-Ass
Love And Other Drugs
Night Catches Us
Outside The Law
Of Gods And Men
Scott Pilgrim Versus The World
The American
The Book Of Eli
The Company Men
The Tempest
The Tourist
The Town
The Way Back
Toy Story 3
Tron Legacy
Unstoppable

No comments:

Post a Comment