Saturday, January 23, 2016

Go Read My Guest Post At Awards Daily!

Sasha Stone and Ryan Adams at Awards Daily were kind enough to let me do a guest post about the Academy’s branch statistics and the official count of the number of voters for this year’s Oscar race.

It’s a great opportunity to help publicize The Academy Members Project, and a really generous act on their part, as their readership is exponentially larger than my own. Sasha is one of the first writers that I started reading when I became interested in the Oscars, and her site reaches a lot of long-time Oscar watchers who may be able to help us with our research.

So please help me send some love back their way by checking out the article and leaving a comment. They love comments!

You can find the guest post HERE.

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment