Monday, June 6, 2011

What I Saw: X-Men: First Class (84th Oscar Race)

EDITORS NOTE: These predictions were made in June 2011 and reflect what my thinking was at that time.  I have updated my predictions since then, but leave these on the blog for a historical record. For the most updated list of predictions, go to the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog.

What I Saw: X-Men: First Class



Oscar Chances:

Visual Effects (currently ranked 6)
Makeup (currently ranked 7)
Sound Editing (currently ranked 9)
Sound Mixing (currently ranked 14)
Costume Design: Sammy Sheldon (currently ranked 16)
Film Editing: Lee Smith and Eddie Hamilton (currently ranked 23)
Cinematography: John Mathieson (currently ranked 24)
Art Direction: Chris Seagers, Erin Boyd and Sonja Klaus (currently unranked, watch for possible future entries)

As always, check the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog for the most updated predictions in all categories!

Read more of my reviews HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment