Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I Saw: Source Code (84th Oscar Race)

EDITORS NOTE: These predictions were made in April 2011 and reflect what my thinking was at that time.  I have updated my predictions since then, but leave these on the blog for a historical record. For the most updated list of predictions, go to the Tracker Pages in the upper right hand corner of this blog.

What I Saw: Source Code

Oscar Chances: A possible long shot in a few categories, although I suspect it will be forgotten in all but perhaps 1 or 2 technical awards:

Best Picture
Supporting Actor: Jeffrey Wright
Cinematography
Film Editing
Visual Effects
Score
Sound Editing
Sound Mixing

As much as I like Duncan Jones (Director), Jake Gyllenhaal (Lead Actor), Vera Farmiga and Michelle Monaghan (Supporting Actress), I just can’t see these roles making it against the competition.

Read more of my reviews HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment