Friday, July 20, 2012

Guest Contributor for Ask The Lamb

As some of you know, I've been overwhelmed with work lately and haven't been able to post in a while. I'm back though, and my first order of business was to make a guest appearance on "Ask The LAMB", the Large Association Of Movie Blog's take on Dear Abby.

Jason Soto of Invasion Of The B Movies asked me to weigh in on a question from a reader who doesn't like Oscar's choices, as well as to help some married guy who is having some trouble in the bedroom. Other Lamb members chime in with advice for what to do when your significant other has different tastes in movies, and the age old question of who would win in a fight: Munchkins or Oompa Loompas!

With such a wide range of pressing issues, there's certain to be some good advice that everyone can use. So go check out this week's "Ask The LAMB" article and don't be shy about sending Jason questions for the next edition!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun ... and I hope you come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! I'm working on a little something as we speak!

      Delete
  2. Loved the Post! I certainly hope that you will take a break from this... break and give us some new reviews and other shiz.

    BTW, can I update you about my Blog?
    1. Review of "The Amazing Spiderman"
    http://www.tapuz.co.il/blog/net/ViewEntry.aspx?EntryId=2347408
    2. Review of "The Dark Knight Rises"
    http://www.tapuz.co.il/blog/net/ViewEntry.aspx?EntryId=2355786
    3. Wish List for the Obviously forthcoming Batman Reboot.
    http://www.tapuz.co.il/blog/net/viewentry.aspx?EntryId=2359184&r=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend! I'll try to check these out when I get a chance. I did manage to see The Dark Knight Rises, so hopefully I can get my act together and post something about it before it is old news (if it isn't already!)

      Delete
  3. I know you're busy, but I've just given you an award! If you want to accept it, stop by my blog. http://classicblanca.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    Of course, there's no hurry, if you need to wait awhile before you accept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Josh. I'm honored. Now I just have to figure out if I'm creative enough to answer all those sets of 11 questions!

      Delete
  4. Oooh, Dear Abby for movie lovers, what a splendid idea! I'll check out that post now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth. I enjoyed writing it, even though it's little different from what I usually do.

      Delete